THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Monday 21 April 2008

Crash a film about you!.

Yesterday I found hidden at the back of my dvd collection "Crash" which for some reason I had failed to watch, so I thought it was about time I watched it. All I can say is that Crash is an amazing film which deals with issues that face every single one of use in modern society,its a mirror of our neurosis and failures and provides no sugar coated solutions.

The film which starred Matt Dillon,Brendan Fraser,Sandra Bullock,Nona Gaye and the gorgeous Ryan Phillippe (who wouldn't). I really enjoyed the film although challenging because of the fact it deals with racial issues and the friction between people who forced into similar environments.

To conclude because of the way the narrative unfolds you can only feel a more appreciative about the little things in life and the things which you hold close to your heart and although the film as a whole is depressing as a result is you feel thankful for what you have!.

After I had watched the film I went out and photographed a single beautiful flower ****PEACE****

****Gorgeous and edible****

No comments:

Google