THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Thursday 7 August 2008

My hot changing room sex session!.

This is so hot and I am still dreaming of the event days after it happened, what you ask am I talking about?. …… well I had the steamiest sex session ever and it all took place with-in a clothes shop changing room!. I had decided to try on some clothes which were little summery things and I was in my underpants when the curtain flew open and this crazy sexy man stood looking at me!. I asked him if he was ok and he said that he was sure he had left his wallet in my changing room somewhere.”Lets have a look” I said and he joined me in looking for his lost wallet, the room was small and left no room for two people but his anxiety was infectious, so we continued to search for his wallet.

I continued to search in my underpants and when I stood up to turn around he grabbed me and…… ..

….after 15 minutes both of us were satisfied and looking rather red in our faces and it was only then did I realise that the whole incident had been fabricated because the expression on his face told me a different story to the one before,I had been a object for his lust and he was determined to have full satisfaction.

I only hope that things continue along this line in the future and I have doubled visits to this particular clothes shop hoping for a repeat performance!

No comments:

Google